Magento is an e-commerce platform that uses the latest technologies such as SEO, catalog management, and marketing that are useful for e-commerce merchants. Magento is famous for its flexibility in both management and design, which provides the users a lot of options that they can control. If implemented properly, there are many features in Magento shopping cart that are beneficial for small or medium businesses. Magento is extremely easy to install, making it useable for all kinds of e-commerce websites, is effective, allows various discounts and payment methods, all of which make it a great e-commerce platform.
When it comes to Magento, there are many features to enjoy. Below are the major features of Magento:
· Efficient Catalog Management. Presenting or showcasing your products with Magneto is very authoritative and users can catalog and control it with ease. There are many options within this feature too. Users can post more than one picture per product, provide descriptions and reviews, and also enable wish list options. Apart from that, the catalog can offer product comparisons, easy browsing, and filters for search. Users can add products to the catalog easily, make modifications or updates, and set options like orders, shipping, and payment ways according to their liking.
· User Dashboard with Reports and Analysis. With this feature, the user has a dashboard that provides overview of the site and user behavior. Magento can be incorporated with Google Analytics and use its own as well as Google’s options to review and report activities. Customer behavior on your site can also be used to enhance productivity and user accessibility. The latest SEO tools are also available for users to optimize their search engine results.
· Productive Customer Service. When you offer users some of the control, you are bound to have more productivity. Magento has such customer services options that allow users to create and sign in from their accounts, review their history on the site, be able to contact your business, and use helpful tools like language and currency options.
· Marketing Promo Tools. With Magento, you have the option to use various marketing tools for your e-commerce business. You can manage and sort out promotions, coupon codes, etc. For better behavior of customers, a good themed site is necessary, and the theme of your site can be changed as you like it as there are many sources that offer Magento themes and designs, and many of them are free too.
· Easy Checkout. Users are not limited to a strict checkout option – Magento shopping cart offers easy checkout options. There is a one page checkout; users can send a single order to multiple addresses, and can checkout without an account as a guest user.
· Added Functions. Where Magento offers multiple features itself, it can also work with extensions. There are more than 1,700 extensions available for Magento that offer additional functionality. These extensions can be installed through Magento Connect.